Dark Continent – V7/V8, Joe’s Valley – UT
Thanks to Jeff Silcox for the great beta!
- Start left hand crimp and right hand jug crimp on the face. Right foot high on face and left foot hard flag with compression.
- Right hand moves to good triangle ledge.
- Heel hook left and flag right foot to move left hand to undercling pinch.
- Move to right high foot on start hold and left foot hard flag with compression to move right hand to side facing incut crimp.
- Knee bar left leg (foot on start hold) and right foot hard flag with compression to move left hand to triangle ledge.
- Move right foot to start hold (I kept the left knee bar for this, or you can flag) and big dynamic move to right hand pinch. This hold has a lot of texture)
- Right foot toe hook by left foot to move to left heel hook.
- Flag right foot and reach to blind crimp on the ledge. (This hold faces sideways and is sharp, but good)
- Cut feet and move left foot to triangle ledge.
- Pull up and go for right hand small crimp (I kept hitting the sloper crimp that is a bit further away. Try to readjust the hand closer to you if this happens to you. The crimp is sharp and not very incut).
- Throw a high right heel hook and press up with right hand to the big edge. The further in you go the better it is.
- Mantle hard. There are holds up there. Just balance on the right foot, and keep moving the weight over the right foot to finish the top out.
This entry was posted on Sunday, April 24th, 2011 at 4:42 am and is filed under Boulder Problems. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Analytics Plugin made by VLC Media Player