Wills A Fire, V6 – Joe’s Valley, UT
One of the exceptional attributes about Joe’s is that there are a variety of quality V6′s. Some are questionable about the rating, especially when it comes to reach, but they are all worth a good try. “Wills A Fire” is probably one of the best V6′s I have done, next to “Star Crossed Lovers” in Red Cliff.
- The first move is a bit awkward.
- Go up left hand to a good slot, then match.
- Bring right foot up out to the right small edge.
- Go up right hand to good slot, but bump to the right side.
- The next few moves can be done about 3 different ways.
- I decided to go left hand to the big pocket, then right hand to the next pocket.
- The crux for me was to cross to the crack and match.
- Most girls have gone up left hand to the pocket, then right hand undercling that is situated just above the right side jug (that is not used in the video).
- They then move left hand to the next pocket, which puts you in a better position to move to the crack/gaston.
- The next move to the crimp is a bit committing, but the hold is really good.
- Match the crimp and throw to a good sloper jug with the left.
- Right foot high and mantle to the massive awesome jug with the right hand and done!
This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 15th, 2011 at 11:40 pm and is filed under Boulder Problems. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.
Comments are closed.
Analytics Plugin made by VLC Media Player