Against Humanity, V7 – Poudre Canyon, CO
Against Humanity is probably one of the best climbs in the Poudre. Erica does a great job of the top, pressing out before latching the lip.
- Start matched anywhere on the left facing side pull and left foot posted straight out (right hand is positioned as a gaston)
- Left hand moves up to the rail
- Switch feet and jam a left knee bar and get a right toe hook directly under the left knee (very important)
- Right hand moves to gaston
- Stay tight and cut feet to place left foot on top of starting hold
- Left hand moves above the right hand and bumps to good incut, right hand matches
- Right foot moves to right rail, and left foot moves to left rail for a drop knee
- Drop knee left to go to the left hand pinch
- Move right foot high on incut crimp and press out with right hand as far as possible before latching the lip.
- Bump right hand to the righter most part of the lip and match.
- Left foot high and go left hand to jug (blind)
- Right foot moves out right for the right hand jug move (also blind)
This entry was posted on Thursday, April 14th, 2011 at 9:13 pm and is filed under Boulder Problems. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Analytics Plugin made by VLC Media Player