Scarface, V6 – Poudre Canyon, CO
Snow and Ice still cover the ground at Poudre Canyon, which make for great climbing temps and fun river crossings. Scarface can be found in the 4.20′s area. Great crimpy line with dynamic movements to finish.
- Start matched on left crimpy edge
- Kristen skips the first left hand crimp and goes up to the next crimpy edge.
- Match and get right foot high
- Left hand can either move to the better crimp (now a bit more broken and incut) or you can choose to use Kristen’s mini crimp beta.
- Dynamic bump to the sloper lip with left hand (The righter most sloper is best)
- Dynamic move to right hand to jug
This entry was posted on Thursday, April 14th, 2011 at 7:24 pm and is filed under Boulder Problems. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Analytics Plugin made by VLC Media Player