Face Full of Brian, V8 – Satellite Boulders, CO
This boulder problem can be found on the back side of the “Captain Hook” boulder. This took me a while to find the beta that worked for me. There are a few variations to this one. Below is another video by Erica Block who uses some different beta.
- Start with left foot and right foot wide. small undercling with the left and big undercling with the right hand.
- Drop knee left to move left hand to the top edge of the sidepull.
- Switch left foot for right and flag left to bump right hand to the sloper pinch.
- Left heel hook by left hand and move left hand to sloper. Generate as much upward pull with that left heel, it helps to situate the hand better.
- Keep the feet and got right hand to the undercling.
- I kept my left heel while I went up to the crimp/pinch with the left.
- Leg hug with the right and get the small right hand crimp on the face.
- Left foot in the sloper and balance up to the jug on the lip.
- Fist pump for the win!
This entry was posted on Saturday, April 2nd, 2011 at 9:58 pm and is filed under Boulder Problems. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Analytics Plugin made by VLC Media Player